This original artwork by Johanna Björk is an homage to the iconic California bear that graces the cover of the sheet music for “I Love You, California.” Published in 1913, it is the official state song of the Golden State, written by Francis Beatty Silverwood with music composed by Abraham Franklin Frankenstein. It’s also a nod to Milton Glaser’s updated I Love NY More Than Ever artwork, created just after 9/11 in 2001.
Proceeds will be donated to Help California, a community-based disaster relief and restoration organization that does amazing work on the ground in California communities who have been affected by wildfires and natural disasters.
- Tee is sustainably made in the U.S. by Bella+Canvas
- Printed with water-based inks
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch
- Comfortable and flattering for both men and women
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I love you, California, you're the greatest state of all.
I love you in the winter, summer, spring and in the fall.
I love your fertile valleys; your dear mountains I adore.
I love your grand old ocean and I love her rugged shore.
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|