The V sign is a hand signal that can mean "peace" or "victory." In Britain, it used to be considered a highly offensive gesture, but its meaning changed as Winston Churchill started using it to signify "victory" during World War II. Then the hippies took over and the V sign started to be used more and more to signify peace and good vibes all around. Original artwork by Johanna Björk.
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16" x 14 ½" x 5"
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1" wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
- Open main compartment
- Durable and classic