The Shaka is a hand signal with origins in Hawaiian culture. Sometimes referred to as “hang loose,” it’s closely associated with surfing and the Aloha spirit — a concept of welcoming, kinship and ease. The shaka can be used as a greeting as well as to express gratitude, praise, and pretty much any other positive emotion. Good vibes all around. Original artwork by Johanna Björk.
- 100% certified organic cotton
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16" x 14 ½" x 5"
- Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1" wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
- Open main compartment
- Durable and classic